Guest Attendance Policy
- Our Program currently operates Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 4:00pm.
- We require a 2-week written notice of planned absence from a pre-scheduled attendance day for a pre-paid fee credit put toward the following month of attendance.
- Short notice or no-show absences will not receive a monetary credit. You may request another day of attendance in the same month the absence occurred, keeping in mind that it will depend on availability of space. (This includes weather related absences.)
- An illness absence or administrative center closure will be given a monetary credit toward attendance the following month.
- Our Program requires that the Guest, responsible representative, or other caregiver must report illnesses that a Guest is experiencing. If an illness occurs while the Guest is in attendance, the staff will contact designated emergency contact person and they will be required to pick up the Guest immediately. If the Guest arrives exhibiting illness, they will be sent home immediately. No monetary credit will be given.
- If the Guest has been hospitalized, a signed medical update and clearance to return to the Program must be issued by the Guest’s doctor and sent to the director before the guest can be considered for re-admission.
- Our Program observes the following holidays and will be closed:
New Year’s Day
** Additional days may be added and notices will be given in advance.
- Late pick up fee will be assessed at $10 for each 10 minutes after 4pm.
Inclement Weather Policy
For weather related closures and delay decisions, we follow the discretion of the local school system in the town where the center is located (i.e. Natick follows the Natick Public School system closures).
- Full Day Closure / Delayed Opening: In the event that travel conditions are questionable and deemed unsafe for the morning or full day, we will make a decision and contact each Guest’s responsible representative by 6:30am via email. It is the responsibility of the Guest’s designated representative to be available via email and confirm receipt of this update.
- Early Closure: In the event that an unexpected early center closure is needed, we will do our best to alert each Guest’s responsible representative via phone as soon as possible. It is the responsibility of the Guest’s designated representative to be available via phone and coordinate a prompt pick-up.
Keeping the well-being of our Guests at our core, we will make every effort to remain open when appropriate during the winter season. However, in the event of a weather related center closure, monetary credit will be given toward attendance the following month.