Benefits to the Participant include:
- Developing self-esteem, decreases anxiety and helps create a positive outlook.
- Promotes strong, safe and enjoyable social connections.
- Provides beneficial physical and cognitive activities.
- Monitor and report changes to participants health and wellbeing.
- Offers much need support and care services during the day.
- Delays or prevents the need for a long-term care placement.
Benefits to the Caregiver include:
- Cost effective and preferable alternative to home care, medical model adult day care or placement in a long-term care facility.
- Provides an opportunity for the caregiver to remain in the workforce or attend to personal needs.
- Peace of mind knowing your loved one is in a safe and supportive environment.
- Reduces caregiver stress and isolation.
- Provides direct support and community resources.
Visit the National Adult Day Services Association website to learn more about Adult Day Benefits: www.nadsa.org