Welcome to Elder-Well®
A Social-Supportive Adult Day Program
Located in historic downtown Natick, Massachusetts offering safe and easy access to dining, salons, the public library, the Natick town green and so much more! Conveniently located at the intersection of Route 135 and Route 27, making an easy commute from many local communities.
Natick team photo, left to right: Kelly Mirken, Program Manager; Kara Harvey, Executive Director; Laura Erb, Program Director.
Upcoming Events at our Natick Center
Better Together™ Dementia Caregiving Support Group
- Not your typical support group. Each meeting will center around a different topic and include time for connection, support, education and resource sharing. Co-facilitated by Deb Strafuss and Kara Harvey.
- Hosted by Elder-Well® Adult Day at 12 Washington St, Natick MA 01760. Meets from 4:30-6pm on the second Monday of each month.
- NEXT MEETING: May 8th from 4:30-6pm
- To RSVP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Unforgettable Art Program™
- Inviting those living with dementia and their care partners to present their artwork or other talent to our group. Tuesdays at 2pm at Elder-Well® Adult Day in Natick.
- Currently inviting presenters! To inquire about becoming a presenter, please email us at email@example.com
- The Journey Speaker Series™
Inviting senior care professionals to present to the public about issues, services, etc. for families on the dementia care journey. Once per month on a Monday from 4:30-6:00pm, dates to be determined. Free to public and volunteer professionals, RSVP required.
- Memories and Muffins Men’s Breakfast Club™
For men living with dementia. Breakfast and a guest speaker facilitating a discussion group on a topic of interest to men. Starting in May on Saturday mornings from 8:30-10:00am. $35 to attend, pre-screening required.